IT Security Manager
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Singapore Headquartered Corporation who have been in news for their successfully innovation in processes and consumer experience leveraging upon disruptive emerging technology solutions.
As a IT Security Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Taking complete ownership of Information Security Management Systems, overseeing its implementation, maintenance and regular review
- Drafting and rolling out IT Security policies and procedures while monitoring IT Security controls and running IT Security awareness programs
- Administering IT Security solutions, design and policies to ensure the organization is following internal and external regulatory requirements
- Identifying IT security risks in the existing IT work flow processes and BAU activities while making recommendations on solutions that can be implemented to mitigate the risks
- Overseeing Cybersecurity Incidence & Response related activities
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have 5 - 8 years' experience in a similar role managing IT Security solutions, policies and procedures. You will have strong knowledge and experience in Information Security Management Systems in compliance with ISO27001 standards or similar.
You will have strong knowledge of ISMS standards such as ISO27001 or equivalent. You will have a proven track record of successfully managing IT Security projects such is risk management and assessment, vulnerability assessment, remediation and follow up.
You will have relevant IT Security related certification such as CISSP / CISA / CEH / CRISC
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package