IT Security Manager
Team management role
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced IT Security Manager.
As a Manager, you will be managing a team of IT Security Analysts while reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer. You will be responsible for :
- Leading the IT Security operation while focusing on timely detection of IT security incidents through correlating, analysing and threat hunting
- Running the daily IT Security operations while identifying critical security operations metrics and implementing necessary improvements
- Providing management oversight for the identification, triage and responding to events or incidents of apparent security breaches.
- Designing and implementing IT Security Operations framework while ensuring that the policies, controls, and procedures are effective
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have 8 - 15 years experience with at least 7 years experience in an IT Security and/or related functions.
You will have strong knowledge of information security, IT infrastructure and systems development backed by proven track record of management.
What's on Offer
- Team management role
- Attractive salary package
- Rapid career growth