IT Security Manager
Attractive Salary Package
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our Client is a Market Leader that specialises in the Energy and Industrial solutions. They are a Globlal Multinational Corporation with a well established presence of more than 20 Years with more than 7000 Employees across the Globe. They are now looking for an IT Security Manager to be a part of their growing Cybersecurity Initiatives.
As an IT Security Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting Security Administration of security solutions while facilitating the installation, configurations and enhancement on overall security infrastructure.
- Documenting security technical practices, this includes operational and hardening standards while coordinating the implementation of feasible IT security systems.
- Managing system and security vulnerabilities, this includes security patching, analysis and monitoring of event logs
- Facilitating prompt response on the resolution of any security issues, investigation and corrective measures.
- Building security options while providing risk and impact assessments to ensure appropriate recommendations of security technologies for the protection of systems and infrastructure.
- collaborating and managing vendors on security projects
- providing Security Architecture Design to manage threats in the areas of Infrastructure, Applications and Cloud.
- Identifying requirements for the adoption of new security technologies, this includes the testing of security controls for both Infrastructure and Application Platforms.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience in IT Security Compliance and Operations coupled with at least 3 years of end to end Project Management experience.
You should have a good experience in IT Security Solutions in areas such as Network Security, Content, Endpoint, SIEM or Advance Persistence Threat Solutions.
You Should also have a good experience in Security Review of Enterprise Architecture and IT Governance coupled with a good experience in Security Control Measures and Hardening for both Windows and Unix/Linux environments.
In addition, you should have a good knowledge in the areas of security patches, network and system troubleshooting.
Any Professional Certifications in the area of Information Security such as CISA, CISM, CISSP is advantegous to have.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth
- Leading MNC Exposure