IT Security Manager
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
My client, who is one of the leading Financial Institutions, is currently hiring an IT Security Manager to oversee the organisation's IT security infrastructure. The role supports the security intelligence with systems and analysing the threat resulting from the relevant information.
As the IT Security Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team of security engineers.
- Leading compliance initiatives to ensure conformance with security requirements.
- Reviewing and improving the organisation's IT security policies.
- Enacting an enterprise security program through architecture and policy.
- Managing vulnerability audit and assessment in addition to analysing security defenses.
- Overseeing security incidents and responses in addition to recommending cybersecurity solutions.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, the following is ideal:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, IT Security or equivalent
- Certification in CISSP will be an advantage
- At least 5 years' experience in an IT Security related field
- Good knowledge of security services such as Application security and Network security would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role and part of a Leading Financial Institution. You will join a stable and capable team with high productivity. Besides remuneration being competitive, this is an excellent platform for you to grow your career and security expertise.