IT Security Manager (SOC)
Newly created position
Opportunity to set up your own team
About Our Client
Our client is a US based company that spans across more than 40 countries across the world. Due to extensive acquisition, they are expanding headcounts in IT and they are looking for a new IT Security Manager (SOC) to join their team in the regional headquarters in Singapore.
- Managing the SOC team that monitors and response to cybersecurity incidents like ransomware or security breach event across the region
- Acting as the single point of contact for Asia to present security incident detection and communication of metrics and findings to the Senior IT leadership team.
- Developing and implementing IT policies and processes around security threat detection, incident response/management and proper incident handling procedures
- Providing accurate data to ensure continuous improvement across incident trends
- Partnering with Head of ITs in the region to ensure consistency, adaptability, responsiveness, and effectiveness of security solutions
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent work
- IT Security certificates such as CISSP or CISM will be of added advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in a Security Operation Centre (SOC) is a must for this role
- At least 8 years of experience in Cyber security such as Penetration Testing or Vulnerability assessment is required
- At least 5 years of experience in managing team is a must for this role
- Exposure to end user environment is required
- Proven track record in presenting IT security jargon to senior business stakeholders will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to set up your own team and advance your leadership skills. This roles offer the opportunity to lead IT security project implementation with exposure to senior stakeholders.