IT Security Manager - IT Security Design/Project Management
Opportunity to act as a Security Partner across Multiple Projects
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading European Multinational Corporation that specialises in providing various Technology Solutions for the Industrial Space. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years with more than 60,000 employees across 50 countries. They are now looking for an IT Security Manager to act as an IT Security Partner to drive IT Security Design across multiple projects.
As an IT Security Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Driving IT Security Strategy workflow throughout bids and projects while managing IT Security Work package, this includes initiating, monitoring, control and close.
- Communicating IT Security Management Plan while conducting Risk Analysis and IT Security Audits.
- Facilitating IT Security throughout Project Lifecycle while ensuring validation and verification of IT security implementations.
- Collaborating and providing interface on IT Security management with external customers while establishing and maintaining KPI on IT Security activities.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 10 years of working experience in IT Security coupled with at least 6 years of working experience in any of the following security systems, this includes, Networks, Systems, Applications, Data or Cloud Security.
You should have a good experience in IT security for large and critical systems coupled with a good experience in Scripting, such as Shell/Python/Perl Scripts to facilitate automation.
You should also have a good knowledge on establishing Security Standards and Guidelines coupled with a good understanding in vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing.
Any experience in Firewalls, IAM, IDS/IPS is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to act as a Security Partner across Multiple Projects
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth