IT Security Manager - Incident response
Good working environment
High Visibility role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation with strong presence across the region . They are looking to hire an IT Security Manager - Incident response
As an IT Security Manager - Incident response, you will be responsible for the following
* Drafting and implementing IT Security & compliance policies and procedures to ensure the safety of IT systems and assets while evaluating if the business is in adherence to regulatory requirements.
* Conducting cybersecurity audits and mitigating controls to minimise those risks.
* Providing IT security awareness and overseeing the IT Security operations for the business across the region.
* Providing security advisory and solutions on cyberthreats & vulnerabilities
* Taking ownership of the IT Security and compliance audits, assessments and tests while developing security solutions and designs to overcome IT Security gaps through implementation of Security tools.
* Managing cybersecurity vendors and outsourcing partners.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have at least 6 years of experience within the IT Security domain including hands on experience with cyber security incident response. You will have experience in conducting cybersecurity risk assessment with a proven track record configuring and supporting relevant security technology and tools. You will also have experience in implementation of IT Security Solutions and compliance standards. Relevant certifications such as SANS GIAC Certified Incident Handler, CISA, CISSP are highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
* Good working environment
* Part of the global team
* Career growth opportunities