IT Security Manager (Cloud Security)
About Our Client
Our client is an established player in Financial Services space with operations spanning multiple areas around the globe. This will be a permanent position for a IT Security Manager (Cloud Security). You will play a pivotal role in supporting the overall IT Security landscape. This role would involve utilising security technologies and managing a team of Security Professionals to safeguard assets within on-premise and in Cloud. This positions reports directly to the Global Head of Cloud Security.
As a IT Security Manager (Cloud Security), you will be expected to:
- Act as a Subject matter expert for Security solutions both on-premise and in Cloud
- Drive the implementation of regional IT Security projects
- Propose maintenance and enhancement plans for the Security landscape to align with organisational requirements
- Manage a team of IT Security professionals in order to ensure compliance to standards, policies and procedures
- Support audit and regulatory enquiries across other lines of business
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate has a strong footing in the Banking / Financial Services Sector with at least 12 years experience in the IT Security area, having an expansive knowledge of Cloud Computing.
They should be Degree qualified with the ability to manage and drive project initiatives as well as being able to efficiently communicate with senior stakeholders.
Certifications for example: CISSP / CISM / CISA / CCNA / CCNP are also advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity
- Permanent role
- Working with new and emerging technologies