- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and rapidly growing ecommerce firm. They are currently looking for an experienced IT Security and Data Privacy & Protection officer to join their team.
As a IT Security & Data Protection Lead, you will be responsible for :
- Reviewing and understanding international laws, regulations, and industry standards such as data security and privacy protection, while sorting out the group's international business compliance risks and ensuring smooth operation.
- Drafting and implementing data security and privacy protection compliance technologies and management systems, such as risk identification, analysis, and evaluation, business improvement, promoting the development and implementation of information security and privacy protection tools/processes
- Establishing a good communication and coordination mechanism, providing information security and privacy compliance consulting for business and technical departments, and supporting various data and privacy-related reviews and certifications.
- Formulating, maintaining and optimising information security and privacy protection guidelines, policies, systems, and procedures.
- Participating and assisting in handling company information security and privacy compliance-related work matters.
- Tracking and benchmarking the latest domestic and foreign laws and regulations while implementing the group's information security and privacy protection plan;
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have at least 5 years experience in IT compliance, Information Security Standard System of the IT industry, including ISO27001, ISO27701, PCI DSS, etc.
You will have strong understanding of the laws and regulations related to Information Security and Privacy Protection in mainstream country and regions, including but not limited to GDPR, CCPA, COPPA, etc.
You will have deep understand the development status and trends of the Data Security Industry, risk identification, analysis, research and judgement, and management and control.
You will have relevant security certification such as CISSP, CISA, etc
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary