IT Security Consultant
Attractive Salary Package
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading European Multinational Corporation that specialises in providing various solutions for the Transportation industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years with more than 60,000 employees across 50 countries. They are now looking for a IT Security Consultant to be a part of their team.
As an IT Security Sonsultant, you should be responsible for:
* providing technical and engineering security leadership on bids and projects while leading a team to perform security engineering activities through a lean engineering approach.
* Facilitating support to IT Security in bids and projects while understanding the security requirements.
* Building a need's based solution security strategy while developing and delivering general risk and compliance best practices.
* Conducting Threat and Vulnerability assessment, this includes DDOS assessment and security analysis.
* Formulating data protection, privacy and audit practices and assessment while establishing gap analysis and mitigation methodologies.
* Managing risks and opportunities of design and development during bid phase while adhering to project deliveries and commitments
* Monitoring and coordinating technical and engineering security practices while ensuring such activities are aligned with quality system requirements.
* Facilitating as the technical interface on security issues while communicating with customers on queries to provide technical solutions.
* Facilitating the implementation of reviews while ensuring review objectives are achieved.
* Providing progress report on security engineering activities through an Obeya approach (Lean methodology), while ensuring that security designs are approved by the Design Authority.
* Managing the configuration of systems, this include the creation and approval of baselines while performing configuration audits.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 6 years of experience in security management. You should also come with at least 5 years of a proven track record in providing Cyber Security services while conducting assessments and audits.
You should have good experience in Lean Engineering coupled with a good knowledge on Electrical Systems Products and Processes.
Any certifications in PMP/PMI or related certifications in CISSP, CISM or CISA is advantageous to have.
In addition, proven track records on engineering competencies or qualifications in INCOSE CSEP certifications is also advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth
- Leading MNC Exposure