IT Security Consultant
Great Working Environment
Exposure to Latest Technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organisation within the technology industry. They are looking to hire a IT Security Consultant.
As a IT Security Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, implementing and updating security procedures in accordance to the organisation guidelines.
- Managing and operating security solutions along with enforcing QMS procedures.
- Working with the teams on upgrading software and hardware for the departments.
- Conducting security audits, reviews and providing assessment from time to time.
- Monitoring the threats and providing solutions for the teams.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4 years of experience within the IT Security domain. You will have experience in security administration,security incident management or consulting. You will also have experience in pen-test/ vulnerabilities assessment. CISSP certification will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Exposure to Latest Technologies