IT Security Asst. Manager
Great Working Environment
Excellent Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Legal Practice in South East Asia and they are now looking to hire a high calibre IT Security Asst. Manager to establish the organisation's security stance, risk management and mitigation policies.
As the IT Security Asst. Manager, you are responsible for:
- Managing the security systems & appliances, and responding to security alerts in accordance to incident response standard procedures
- Working closely with both internal & external stakeholders as the key contact point for all IT security escalation matters
- Auditing and monitoring the internal security systems to ensure compliance with industry best practices and mandated regulatory IT security standards
- Staying updated on the developing security trends & threats, and driving initiatives to improve the overall strategic security landscape
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3 to 8 years of experience working in the Information Security field. You will have a strong track record of working with Security Technologies and Tools dealing with both Network Security & Cyber Security, coupled with good hands-on experience with a wide variety of Firewall software and Cybersecurity Suites.
You will also have a deep understanding of advanced and developing security technologies, backed by relevant certifications in the Information Security field such as CISM, CISSP or equivalent.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Excellent Career Growth