IT Security and Risk Manager
6 months initial contract
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest names in the financial services industry with head quarters in Singapore. This role will sit within their IT team.
- Provide advisory and solutions on new security threats and vulnerabilities. This includes vulnerability assessments and security reviews of the IT systems as well as coordinating such exercise with service providers for IT Infrastructure.
- Develop corporate security awareness and conduct training programs
- Review the security roadmap, ensuring that the strategy is in line with the current cyber security landscape
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of related work experience in IT security, cybersecurity management and governance in a financial institution
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance (IT Security Audit / log review), technical vulnerability management (vulnerability assessment, penetration testing), application security, security technologies security incident response and security assessment
What's on Offer
You will be a part of an organisation that values stability and one that provides vision for each employee's growth in their career. You will be working with an organisation with good working culture and growth opportunities. The remuneration for this role will be in line and competitive with the market.