IT Security Analyst (Financial Services)
A competitive salary package
Opportunity to work in a large multinational organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services corporation they hold a global presence of over 30,000 employees. They are looking for an experienced IT Security Analyst to join their team.
As an IT Security Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring a proper maintenance of database systems which may include the process of user account administration, access rights alteration and CyberArk provisioning.
- Being a subject matter expertise in vulnerability assessments by conducting penetration testing programmes. Candidates will be required to have a sound knowledge in firewalls, routers and LBs.
- Improving cyber intelligence and awareness through pre-emptive threating hunting efforts
- Educating end-users through Information Security training and handling incidents of security lapses.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4 to 7 years of working experience in IT Security. You will also have relevant Information Security certifications like the CISSP with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work in a large multinational organisation
- Rapid career growth