IT Risk and Compliance Analyst
A competitive salary package
Opportunity to work in a large multinational organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Financial Services Corporation listed on a major stock exchange with a well-established business. They now require an IT Risk and Compliance Analyst to be an integral part of their expansion plans.
As a Risk and Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Formulating and reviewing security frameworks, policies and processes that are in line with the company's direction and roadmap planning.
- Being a subject matter expertise in ensuring compliance in these areas by conducting security assessments and analysis.
- Educating end-users through Information Security training and handling incidents of security lapses.
- Engaging and managing stakeholders to resolve ICT security related matters.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent.
You should have at least 5 years'+ experience in IT Risk Management and IT compliance.
You are also expected to have relevant Information Security certifications with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work in a large multinational organization
- Rapid career growth