IT Project Manager
Opportunity to Work on Large Scale Projects
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading Multinational Corporations that specialises in the provision of Innovative Technology Solutions and they are hiring for a Project Manager to oversee multiple large-scale projects.
As the Project Manager, you are responsible for:
- Responding to tenders & quotations and performing the necessary budgeting & costing exercises
- Allocating both internal and external resources effectively to ensure successful execution of projects
- Managing the SLAs and deliveries for multiple projects, backed by detailed plans to monitor and track progress
- Creating and ensuring the accuracy & completeness of the technical documentations
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with a working experience of 5 - 6 years in a Project Management role. You will have a proven track record in delivering end-to-end IT projects, from pre-sales activities to project initiation, project delivery and post implementation support & maintenance.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Opportunity to Work on Large Scale Projects