IT Project Manager
Excellent opportunity to gain regional project exposure.
Join a market leading multinational company.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading multinational company within the Logistics / Supply Chain industry.
- You will be responsible for the scope, initiative and management of regional and local projects ensuring their successful and timely delivery.
- Act as escalation point for issues and risks, directing the work, budget control and resource planning.
- Liaise and negotiate with customers on project details to ensure alignment of project scope, resource requirements and project plan.
- Establish a clear definition of project quality, risk, communication and change management plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Project management (PMP), Agile and ITIL Certified.
- Significant knowledge in the Supply Chain / Logistics / Transportation industry across product, sales / customer support, distribution and operation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in both English and Mandarin, as you will be required to liaise with non-english speaking counter parts in China.
What's on Offer
This organisation is a global brand name, with strong presence in Singapore as their regional headquarters. They have been constantly growing in the APAC region and are one of the most trusted companies globally. The firm is highly focused on on-boarding the right talent to support their growth and you will play a crucial role in leading the business in its next phase of growth.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast - track your career, this job will be a good fit for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mind-set.