IT Project Manager (UI Path)
End user environment
Well known brand
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading multinational and they are hiring an IT Project Manager (UI Path) to oversee multiple large-scale projects.
As the IT Project Manager (UI Path); you will be responsible for the following:
* Planning, managing and implementing the overall project lifecycle according to customer needs.
* Allocating both internal and external resources effectively to ensure successful execution of projects.
* Leading the overall SDLC project implementation.
* Collaborating with business and tech stakeholders to drive RPA projects to deliver business value.
* Facilitating project reporting to stakeholders along with tracking project progress and budgets
* Managing the SLAs and deliveries for multiple projects.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent with at least 6 years of hands-on experience in IT project management in the application domain in the transportation industry. You will have a proven track record in end-to-end project management using RPA (UI Path). A strong technical background in Java and/or .Net, and a PMP certification will be an advantage. You will have a proven track record in delivering end-to-end IT projects, and would have managed at least 2-3 SDLCs.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading MNC with exposure to business stakeholder management. You will get the opportunity to lead high value projects across Asia with exposure to latest technology.