IT Project Manager (Russian speaking)
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is an international retail house within the sportswear domain. They are looking to hire an IT Project Manager (Russian speaking).
As an IT Project Manager (Russian speaking), you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and managing the end to end the overall IT projects within the region.
- Installing and configuring servers and networks along with software systems.
- Working with the vendors and troubleshooting network related issues.
- Managing internal stakeholders with weekly reports and updates on the various IT projects.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7 years of experience within the IT project management space managing the full spectrum ranging from applications to infrastructure. You will also have experience in managing vendors along with strong foundation in Active directory, TCP/IP network and firewall security.
This roles requires to interact with the Russian stakeholders on a weekly basis therefore Russian speaking skills will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Global Exposure
- Great Working Environment