IT Project manager - PMO
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our Client is an industry leading brand with a strong international presence and they are looking for an IT Project manager- PMO to lead the internal Project Team and steer major projects within the region.
As the IT Project manager- PMO, you are responsible for:
* Creating project management process and platform user manuals and training content for internal and external users.
* Developing detailed IT work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans by balancing between business needs and technical constraints.
* Coordinating with regional stakeholders for project execution, manage project implementation efficiency and delivery milestones results within defined quality.
* Setting up a framework for project governance in the organization for the APAC region.
* Setting up necessary milestones & routines to monitor and track ongoing project schedules and proactively react towards potential changes or impacts.
* Allocating both internal and external resources effectively to ensure successful execution of projects.
* Communicating and managing effectively both internal and external stakeholders.
* Managing the SLAs and deliveries for multiple projects, backed by detailed plans to monitor and track progress.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with at least 5 years of IT Project Management experience, backed by relevant experience in PMO activities such as procurement, vendor management, resource management and general administration.
You will have a background in software development and relevant certifications such as PMP or equivalent, coupled with working knowledge of digital workflow tools such as JIRA, You will also have a good track record of delivering IT projects in the following areas: Digital transformation, data analytics and innovation.
What's on Offer
- Regional Position
- Newly created Position