IT Project Manager- Peoplesoft
Excellent Salary Package
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is an educational institute with strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire an IT Project Manager- Peoplesoft.
As an IT Project Manager- Peoplesoft you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and managing the PeopleSoft application systems for the campus.
- Working with teams on gathering requirements, designing, developing, testing and implementing new application systems for the campus.
- Maintaining and enhancing the existing applications and providing technical support to the users.
- Providing subject matter expertise to the management and suggest relevant upgrades
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of project management and technical experience in Oracle Peoplesoft campus solution. You will have hands on experience in HTML5, CSS3, SQL, C#.Net skills and database. You will have experience in application design and, PeopleSoft query, PeopleSoft SQR, database, web design and .net applications. PMP certification will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment