IT Project Manager - Logistics
Exposure to new technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation within the technology solutions space with strong presence across Singapore. They are looking to hire an IT Project Manager - Logistics
As the IT Project Manager - Logistics you would be responsible for the following :
* Leading the overall project management for large scale applications projects for end to end SDLC
* Lead the Product delivery team to ensure on time and accurate delivery of customer requirements
* Working out full-scaled and precise proposals with the technical solution team
* Creating the overall design and architecture of large-scale projects while ensuring architecture quality throughout the project life cycle.
* Collaborating with stakeholders and internal teams to gather and analyse technical requirements and needs across the organisation.
* Managing the project budget, delivery and ensuring all timelines are met.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with at least 10 years of hands on software development experience in a logistics background. You will have Project management experience for at least 2 full SDLCs & proven experience in product roadmapping, product development and prototyping. You also have prior experience in managing budgets and resources along with working in a client facing environment. PMP or CITPM certification will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package
- Exposure to new technologies