IT Project Manager (Logistics)
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established player within the logistics industry. They are looking to hire an IT Project Manager (Logistics).
As an IT Project Manager (Logistics), you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, organising and managing application projects, from end to end.
- Participating in requirements gathering, project documentation, solutioning and development as and when required.
- Developing strategic plans and status reports from time to time.
- Managing overall project delivery of business applications that meet the needs the customers.
- Coordinating between vendors and end users to identify software application requirements.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with at least 2 years of experience managing IT application projects relating to procurement, or logistics and supply chain management. You will also have knowledge about software development lifecycle, and an understanding of project implementation methodology is essential. Holding a PMP certification would be advantageous. You will also have experience in Java Programming.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Excellent Salary Package