IT Project Manager (J2EE)
Attractive remuneration package
Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading provider of technology services and they are hiring for an IT Project Manager (J2EE) to oversee multiple large-scale projects.
As IT Project Manager (J2EE), you will be responsible for the following:
- Allocating both internal and external resources effectively to ensure successful execution of projects
- Overseeing the entire SDLC lifecycle processes
- Creating and ensuring the accuracy & completeness of the technical documentations
- Responding to tenders & quotations and performing the necessary budgeting & costing exercises
- Managing the SLAs and deliveries for multiple projects, backed by detailed plans to monitor and track progress
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent with at least 6 years in a software development environment with 2-3 years of Project Management experience. You will have a proven track record in delivering end-to-end IT SDLC projects, from pre-sales activities to project initiation, project delivery and post implementation support & maintenance. You should have J2EE experience coupled with Spring framework experience and also be able to Commit to travel up to 10% of the time in APAC during project delivery.
PMP Qualifications are desirable and fluency in Japanese will be an added advantage as you will be dealing with Japanese clients and vendors.
What's on Offer
Opportunities for growth
Good compensation package