IT Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established ICT organisation with strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire an IT Project Manager (Infrastructure).
As an IT Project Manager (Infrastructure), you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and planning on offshore and outsourcing IT projects for the organisation.
- Developing strategic plans to achieve project objectives.
- Working with the technical teams on development and maintenance.
- Providing advice to stakeholders on various infrastructure developments.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience of managing infrastructure projects. You will have experience in managing cloud based projects and would also have post sales experience. PMP or CITPM certification will be good to have. Prior experience in managing government projects will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment