IT Project Manager (Healthcare)
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading health care provider with an excellent presence globally spanning across over 20 countries. They are now looking for a seasoned project manager to look after their APAC projects.
Reporting into the division head, you will be responsible for:
- Engaging in milestone planning for projects within the APAC region and ensuring that they are met within time and scope
- Leading the designated project team of technical members and providing training and supervision to stakeholders as and when required during post implementation support phase
- Identifying any project or business risks and keeping the management informed at all times whilst managing the budgets as well as the logistics for the projects
- Being the single point of contact for all projects in the APAC regions and managing escalations to the designated personnel
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelors degree in IT or a relevant field of study coupled with at leadt 5 years of experience in project management in the health care manufacturing industry. You will have had regional exposure in project management with good knowledge on software, systems and networks.
What's on Offer
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Market Leader
- Attractive Salary Package