IT Project Manager (Digital Transformation)
Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established firm in the hospitality sector with strong regional presence. They are looking to hire an IT Project Manager (Digital Transformation)
As an IT Project Manager (Digital Transformation) you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning the development of the IT Project Management Office, liaising with different teams for setting up the architectural review board.
- Procuring IT systems, managing the tender process, contract and vendor outsourcing
- Managing the project budget, delivery and SLAs
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver timely updates.
- Understanding the digital transformation strategy, facilitating adoption of cloud vision and innovative technologies in driving business goals.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you should have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with at least 6 years of experience in IT project management within the ecommerce or mobile application space. You will also have experience in working within the software development and cloud technologies such as AWS and Adobe Experience Cloud. You will also have experience in delivery of marketing technology for customer facing solutions. Project Management related certification such as CITPM, PMI and Agile Scrum Master will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to new technology
Excellent salary package