IT Project Manager- Digital Transformation
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail chain with strong presence within the Singapore region. With growing needs and expansion plans they are looking to bring on board a senior individual as their IT Project Manager- Digital Transformation.
As an IT Project Manager- Digital Transformation, you will be responsible for the following:
* Developing, Managing and deploying new technology components in regards to API and ensure business needs are met.
* Driving the transformation journey with implementing necessary upgrades and automation processes.
* Working with teams on understanding their requirements and providing relevant technical solutions.
* Defining and analysing metrics that that inform the success of products around growth, engagement and retention
* Being the driver for the IT transformation journey and develop API/ micro service solutions.
* Understanding of the Business System analyst with experience in design and development of application, testing, implementation and support.
* Managing the in-house application and working with the vendors on multiple projects.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with strong understanding in designing and implementing various API framework. You will have experience in managing transformation projects and working in an agile environment. You will also have good understanding of web based technologies and able to implement application projects during the digital transformation journey.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Exposure to latest technologies
- Permanent Role