IT Project Manager - Cybersecurity
Newly Created Role
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established firm in the IT sector with strong presence across the globe. They are looking to hire an IT Project Manager - Cybersecurity.
As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the overall deployment process along with providing operational support.
- Assessing internal network security products and implementing patches for the operating systems and applications.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues with hardware and software.
- Working with stakeholders to integrate network security products with operations.
- Supervising the overall project cost and schedule maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of hands-on experience in network security. You will have experience in managing cybersecurity projects end to end. You will also have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. CCNA or CISSP certification will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to new technology
- Global exposure