IT Project Manager - Business Process/Systems Re-Engineering
Opportunity to drive Innovation/Transformation Initiatives
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading accounting firm that has established its presence in Singapore for more than 10 years. They are looking for an IT Project Manager to act as the bridge between IT and Business functions to bring about innovation for Business Processes and Systems Re-Engineering.
As an IT Project Manager for Business Process/Systems Re-Engineering, you should be responsible for:
- Implementing both IT and non-IT Projects with the focus on enhancing overall customer service experience.
- Reviewing existing policies and practices while providing streamlining of processes to eliminate manual processes.
- Gathering information while performing analysis to bring about enhancement on existing systems and processes.
- Collaborating closely with system vendors and business units while introducing system improvements and digitisation to bring about enhanced customer service and productivity.
- Inculcating a culture of innovation and transformation through the emphasis on continuous self-upgrade and mind set change while introducing new capabilities and skills to the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 4 years of experience in Project Management.
You should have also have a good experience in Data Analytics and User Experience Design to bring about innovation and business process improvements coupled with a good aptitude for service excellence.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to drive Innovation/Transformation Initiatives
- Fast Career Growth