IT Project Manager Avaloq
12 Months Extendable Role
Leading Bank in Singapore
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and fast-growing Bank in Singapore with focus on investment, corporate & personal banking services. You will working within the Wealth Management team on a long term contract basis.
- Produce standard PM deliverable - Project plan, Organise workshops, Track minutes, Estimations, Trace-ability matrix, Risk log etc.
- Good at tracking & chasing the stakeholders for various commitments.
- Should be able to liaise with BA (functionally) and Tech Lead (technically) to direct the project tasks.
- Clear communication.
The Successful Applicant
- Should have good working knowledge in Linux, Solaris, Oracle SQL, MS SQL, Windows 2012, JBOSS, Apache, Zena job scheduler
- Good experience in Avaloq change deployment, ICE work stream creation, Smart client configuration, CCM configuration, IS configuration, ADAI and JMS Adapter configuration
- Very Proactive and able to work independently
- Ideally 8+ Years of experience
- Committed or able to support after office hours as and when needed
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Be a part of the internal Banking project with one of the growing banks in Asia