IT Project Manager (Applications)
Attractive remuneration package
Excellent career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading provider of technology services and they are hiring for an IT Project Manager (Applications)
to oversee multiple large-scale projects.
As the IT Project Manager (Applications); you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, managing and implementing the overall project lifecycle according to customer needs.
- Allocating both internal and external resources effectively to ensure successful execution of projects.
- Leading the overall SDLC project implementation
- Collaborating with business and tech stakeholders to understand needs and requirements
- Facilitating project reporting to stakeholders along with tracking project progress and budgets
- Managing the SLAs and deliveries for multiple projects.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent with at least at least 10 years of hands-on experience in IT project management in the application domain. You will also have prior experience in managing at least 2 full software development life cycles. A strong technical background in Java and/or .Net, and a PMP certification will be an advantage. You should have a proven track record in delivering end-to-end IT projects, from pre-sales activities to project initiation, project delivery and post implementation support & maintenance.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment with exposure to business stakeholder management. You will get the opportunity to lead high value projects across Asia with exposure to latest technology.