IT Project Manager (Applications)
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established firm in the IT sector with strong presence within the region. They are looking to hire an IT Project Manager (Applications).
As an IT Project Manager (Applications), you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the full SDLC and overseeing the end to end process.
- Be responsible for managing large P&L.
- Coordinating with the different stakeholders to ensure budget feasibility and smooth delivery process.
- Monitoring and reporting project performance regularly to clients.
- Sharing and reviewing feedback between clients and team members on the projects and mentoring the internal team.
- Working closely with object-oriented applications, mainly Java and .NET.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10 years of hands-on experience in IT project management in the application domain. You will also have prior experience in managing at least 2 full software development life cycles. Prior technical background in Java and/or .Net, and possessing PMP certification will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Position
- New Technology
- Attractive Renumeration Package
- Newly created position