IT Project Manager- Applications & Process Reingineering
Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established firm in the hospitality sector with strong regional presence. They are looking to hire an IT Project Manager- Applications & Process reingineering.
As an IT Project Manager- Applications & Process reingineering, you will be responsible for the following:
* Identifying, planning, organising and defining timeline for the projects and providing support post implementation.
* Working with the developers to deliver solutions on time and working with clients on project feasibility and budgets.
* Gathering requirements from the clients and translating them into solutions as per requirements.
* Tracking and reporting project performance and giving timely updates.
* Sharing reviews and feedback with the clients on the projects and mentoring the team internally.
* Managing the project budget, delivery and making sure timelines are being followed.
* Providing solutions and making sure overall productivity is enhanced.
*Understanding the digital transformation strategy, facilitating adoption of cloud vision and innovative technologies in driving business goals.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you should have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with at least 6 years of experience in IT project management for applications in either retail, F&B, travel or tourism domains. You will also have experience in working within the software development for delivering customer facing solutions. You will also have experience in business process reingineering and digital transformation. Project Management related certification such as CITPM, PMI and Agile Scrum Master will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to new technology
- Excellent salary package
- Permanent position