IT Project Manager (Application)
Great Working Environment
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organization within the technology space. With the growing business needs and demand they are looking to bring on board an individual as their IT Project Manager (Application) to be based within the region.
As a IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying, planning, organising and defining timeline for the projects and providing support post implementation.
- Working with the developers to deliver solutions on time and working with clients on project feasibility and budgets.
- Gathering requirements from the clients and translating them into solutions as per the needs.
- Tracking and reporting project performance from time to time.
- Sharing reviews and feedback with the clients on the projects and mentoring the team internally.
- Managing the project budget, delivery and making sure timelines are being followed.
- Providing solutions and making sure overall productivity is enhanced.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful consultant you should have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with at least 8 years of experience in IT project management within the application space. You will also have experience in working within the software development with managing large scale projects. You will also have experience in managing budgets and resources along with working in a CMMI environment. PMP or CITPM certification will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment