IT Project Manager (3PL)
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC within the supply chain solutions space. They are looking to hire an IT Project Manager (3PL).
As an IT Project Manager (3PL) you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, analysing, designing and developing the overall IT product roadmap within the logistics domain.
- Working with cross functional teams in managing the overall product development process.
- Leading the overall development team for product implementations.
- Working with stakeholders and presenting them future product development plans.
- Managing the overall project with the development team and bid for submissions.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with at least 5 years of experience managing IT application projects within logistics or supply chain management. You will also have knowledge about software development lifecycle, and an understanding of project implementation methodology is essential. You will also have technical expertise in Java, J2EE as well.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Excellent Salary Package