IT Project Coordinator
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire an IT Project Coordinator.
As an IT Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the overall project planning and coordination with the internal teams.
- Working with Project Directors on different SLA's and proper resource allocation.
- Ensuring proper project documentation is being followed and budgets are maintained.
- Working with external clients as well to make sure all projects are delivered on time.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of project coordinator or project administrative experience in a software development organisation. You will have experience in managing projects end to end including the full SDLC. PMP certification will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Excellent Salary Package