IT Program/Portfolio Manager (B2B Manufacturing)
Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established MNC with strong regional presence. They are looking to hire an IT Program/Portfolio Manager (B2B Manufacturing).
As an IT Program/Portfolio Manager (B2B Manufacturing) you will be responsible for the following:
* Working with IT and Business project leads to identify, track and report on the portfolio of IT projects throughout the project life cycle (initiate, plan, execute, close).
* Coordinating dependencies across the projects and programs in the portfolio and resolving/escalating conflicts.
* Creating global strategies for Programme planning and implementation
* Providing direction and advise on global change technology change requests in addition to working closely with local technology team on design approvals, solution, service and vendor selections
* Working with local teams as well as vendors for business process reingineering for IT efficiency.
* Partnering with the business in delivery of solutions and results through technology enhancements, implementations and enhancements
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
You will have 8-10 years' experience in manging international teams with at least 7+ years Experience in end to end IT service management and project delivery lifecycles in a B2B Manufacturing environment. You will have a proven track record of success in a project roadmap planning role in a global enterprise. You will have experience covering IT Infrastructure, software, licensing, IT support, development, etc. You will have past experience in delivering million dollar projects along with managing budgets.
What's on Offer
* Exposure to new technology
* Excellent salary package
* Permanent position