IT Product Director (Logistics)
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established technology solutions provider within the APAC region. They are looking to hire an IT Product Director (Logistics).
As an IT Product Director (logistics), you will be responsible for the following:
- Analysing the client's requirements and recommending the solutions to meet the end goal
- Working with the sales team on pre-sales and post sales cycles and identifying the areas of improvement to resolve if any issues.
- Managing the project budget, delivery and making sure timelines are being followed.
- Providing solutions and making sure overall productivity is enhanced.
- Working along with the global team on providing technical recommendations and making sure proper utilisation of resources.
- Heading the team for the trade/ logistics division and mentoring them.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in information technology or related discipline along with 10 years of experience within the software industry supporting logistics, trade, supply chain or warehouse management system. You will have experience in managing the pre-sales along with providing technical guidance on solution implementation. You will also have strong understanding in managing projects end to end. Good understanding of programming languages such as J2EE, Oracle or web services will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary Package
- Great Working Environment