IT Product Analyst (Digital)
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known organisation with the technology space. They are looking to hire an IT Product Analyst (Digital Solutions).
As an IT Product Analyst (Digital), you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, gathering and implementing customer requirements of both new and existing products.
- Working with teams on supporting delivery of the product roadmaps.
- Reviewing product portfolio and performance through its life cycle.
- Documenting customer requirements and translating them into solutions.
- Performing research and gathering feedback on current products and working on improvement areas.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 4 years of experience in product management and digital solutions industry. You will have experience in implementing solutions within an agile environment along with working with the team on UX development. You will also have experience in .net or java technologies.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Excellent Salary Package