IT Procurement Manager
New IT Procurement Manager position
Management position with a Global Travel Retail giant
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the Travel Retail business, with hundreds of shops worldwide and a multi-billion turnover. They have presence in more than 50 international airport hubs, offering a wide ranging variety of products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for an IT Procurement Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing the full spectrum of procurement and outsourcing activities, focusing on all IT-related categories. This role is both operational & strategic as well as an individual contributing position.
Your responsibilities include:
- Procurement & sourcing of all IT-related categories - IT-Security, Hardware, Software, Infrastructure, IT-Services, Consultancy etc.
- Develop and implement Procurement strategies and policies that are in alignment with Corporate Governance
- Analysis of Procurement and Vendor Management framework to identify gaps to improve bottom-line productivity
- Negotiate and tender contracts with Suppliers and Vendors.
- Review and evaluate suppliers & vendors to ensure satisfactory performance is achieved
- Process improvement
- Networking and building relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Change Management & Transformation
- Stakeholder management
- 10-20% travel in the region, based on needs
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Purchasing or Supply Chain and have at least 6 years related working experience in Procurement & Sourcing (all IT categories). It is essential that you possess excellent communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders. You must be able to work independently under pressure and cope with tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has a "family" culture and nurture talents. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and reward discounts.