IT Pre-Sales Team Leader (Infrastructure & Software)
Exposure to cutting-edge technology
About Our Client
The client is a global leader in the Technology space, enjoying double-digit growth figures over the past 5 years. With a growing demand in technology, the client is looking for a IT Pre-Sales Team Leader (Infrastructure & Software) to join their regional team in delivering world-class IT security solutions to their global clientele.
As Senior IT Pre-Sales Consultant (Software), you will be:
- Providing Technical expertise working with the account team providing the technical expertise to assist in securing business
- Leading pre-sales technical support to the sales team to achieve technical objectives during the sales process on a regional basis
- Conducting product presentations to partners/customers at all levels from Engineer to CIO
- Responding to requests for information/proposal (RFI/RFP) and been involved with the tender process
- Conducting product demonstrations and evaluation testing with partners/customers.
- Providing technical solution designs and conduct on-going product training to partners/customers whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts
- Managing a team which includes assigning work and conducting performance review
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates should possess the following:
- Degree & above qualification in a computer science related field
- At least 5 years of experience in pre-Sales such as conducting presentations and product demonstration is required for this role
- At least 5 years of experience in infrastructure support or software (.NET or Java) development
- Prior working experience in an IT service-provider environment focusing in government clients would be an advantage
- Proven track record in managing team will be of highly preferred
What's on Offer
The client offers you a career opportunity in an aggressively growing technology market. This will be a leadership role with exposure to senior business stakeholders.