IT Operations Manager ( MAS TRM)
Attractive salary package
Leadership role for Singapore Branch operations for a multinational bank
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational bank with strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced IT Operations Manager with strong understanding of MAS TRM guidelines to lead their IT function for their Singapore branches.
As the IT Operations Manager, you will be managing a lean team in Singapore and be responsible for :
- Providing leadership to the Singapore IT team
- Ensuring the smooth running of the IT operations for the Singapore branches
- Overseeing projects related to IT Compliance and Risk.
- Aligning Group IT policies and procedures with the local regulatory requirements
- Ensuring the adherence of existing application with IT standards defined by MAS
- Working closely with outsourced partners for timely delivery of IT services rendered to the bank
- Developing and implementing Business Continuity Plan and disaster recovery strategy for the local operations
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or related field. You will have 10 - 15 years experience in an IT Operations role with strong exposure and knowledge of MAS TRM guidelines. You will have experience in managing IT Infrastructure operations and managing vendors effectively. You will have a background of working with financial institutions, banks or insurance firm.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Leadership role
- Permanent role