IT Network & VOIP Analyst (Level 3)
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational professional service provider and consulting firm with a strong presence in APAC with Singapore being their regional headquarters. They are setting up they regional shared service centre for Technology operations in Singapore and are looking experienced IT Networks & Telephony professional to join their team.
As the IT Networks & Telephony Analyst, you will be responsible for :
- Providing global support and maintenance of networks and telephony within the APAC time zone and adhering to global processes and procedures.
- Providing Network administration while supporting Cisco and Meraki appliances for branch offices and Data Centers.
- Administering and supporting IP telephony systems.
- Working on Level 2 ticket resolution for incidents
- Monitoring network infrastructure on a daily basis to ensure appropriate service levels are met.
- Supporting the Cisco Voice Gateway platform including handsets/softphones, Load Balancer, Wi-Fi and related services (dns, dhcp, radius, etc).
- Managing incidents, tickets and escalations with the Global MPLS service provider.
- Documenting of network and telephony infrastructure and standard operating procedures
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have 5+ years of relevant experience. You will have proven track record of successfully managing Cisco networks, firewalls and DC networking related infrastructure. You will have strong knowledge of Load Balancers, Cisco Call Manager infrastructures. You will have strong Monitoring skills (Solarwinds, Nagios, PRTG).
You will have CCNA or CCNP certification.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Regional role
- Rapid career growth