IT Network Specialist (Cisco Networks)
Opportunity to work with latest technologies
Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our Client is the global leader within the high tech manufacturing space with their headquarters in US. With more than 10, 000 employees worldwide across 20 countries, they are now looking for a new IT Network Specialist (Cisco Networks) to join their team.
As the IT Network Specialist (Cisco Networks), you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the global network landscape of LAN/WAN/Wireless and liaising with the global HQ team and regional teams to align on the IT strategic direction
- Configuring and maintaining the Cisco ASA/Palo Alto Firewalls in APAC
- Leading the design for multiple end to end network projects and adhering to the global standards
- Deploying and managing Cisco Access Control Server (ACS) and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and assessing the global WAN and LAN performance
- Providing remote support and creating site to site VPN tunnels
- Developing in-house network technologies, utilising software defined networks framework and network virtualization techniques
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or related field. You will have at least 5 years of experience in network implementation projects, backed by strong knowledge in Cisco ASA & Palo Alto Firewall.
You will have experience with network monitoring tools like Solarwinds Orion/Cisco Prime Infrastructure and data analysis tools like Splunk. Prior exposure to Cisco Access Control Server (ACS) and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) in a manufacturing environment will be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression
- Opportunity to work with latest technologies