IT Manufacturing Specialist (SAP)
Newly Created Role
Excellent Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading energy consultancy with strong global presence. They are looking to bring on an IT Manufacturing Specialist (SAP).
As an IT Manufacturing Specialist (SAP), you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring smooth communication between local production engineering, planning, procurement, logistics and IT groups to meet business requirements in a manufacturing plant.
- Serving as an expert for the definition, installation and maintenance of IT applications and infrastructure.
- Participating in IT installation, consulting, testing and training along with resolving production flow issues.
- Supporting cross-functional teams in functional analysis, process mapping and implementation strategies.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in SAP ERP systems in a manufacturing environment. You should also have good understanding in the IT infrastructure and applications space. You will also have experience in resolving SAP related technical issues. Prior experience in SAP B1 will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
* Newly Created Role
* Great Working Environment