Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational firm with a strong presence in Singapore. They are currently looking for an IT Manager to lead their Singapore branch operations.
As the IT Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Providing leadership and direction to the IT team in Singapore while overseeing all levels of End User Support within the firm.
- Leading and managing all IT Projects while drafting and implementing IT System policies and procedures
- Overseeing the overall IT security solutions and ensuring the data and systems are secured from external infiltration
- Implementing service improvement solutions, working with third party solution providers to ensure systems are up to date
- Covering all IT systems - CRM application, Windows Infrastructure and internal billing systems
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have 6 - 10 years' experience in IT Infrastructure management role with at least 4 years' experience in a similar role. You will have strong technical knowledge of Windows Infrastructure, server management, network installation and active directory maintenance.
What's on Offer
- Team Lead role
- Attractive salary package