IT Manager - Singapore & Indonesia
Managing the entire IT division across SEA
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading automotive financial services company with a record in growth and success on a global scale. As part of their expansion within the SEA region, they are looking for an IT Manager to join the business looking after the SEA region.
As an IT Manager, your will be responsible for:
- Managing end to end IT strategy and plans on both infrastructure and application.
- Understanding business requirements and proposing solutions to ensure smooth deployment to meet business needs.
- Defining and tracking annual IT budget for the business.
- Overseeing the full SDLC process for all IT projects to be delivered on a timely basis.
- Coordinating with HQ office in defining the IT infrastructure landscapes for each business units.
- Formulating plans for both IT infrastructure and applications in alignment with business strategy.
- Defining IT policy and monitor all implementation for IT SEA in line with the business group IT policy.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful application, you will have relevant bachelor's degree backed with a minimum of 8 years' experience as an IT Manager and also working experience within an automotive national sales company. You will also have a solid understanding of both infrastructure and application. You will be experience in managing a team and external vendors.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive salary package