IT Manager (SCM, ERP)
About Our Client
Our client is an international organization within the technology industry with strong presence across the globe. They have a very strong market share and due to manage the continuous growth they are looking to bring on board an IT Manager(ERP, SCM) based within the region.
As an IT Manager, you will be reporting into the Managing Director of the region and will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and building expertise in the planning systems and working with the business heads to support them.
- Working with the Infrastructure and Application teams to ensure smooth running of the systems.
- Leading, planning and implementing upgrades of present systems along with providing solutions to bridge the gap between planning teams and technology business.
- Implementing and Developing IT polices and governance to minimise the risk and improve delivery standards.
- Working with the sales team on demand planning to improve forecast accuracy.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in related field with 7 years of experience within the supply chain system implementation field. You will have experience in SCM concepts and strong exposure in ERP systems . You will also have experience in managing and formulating IT policies and governance.
What's on Offer
- Stakeholder management
- International exposure
- Permanent Role