IT Manager (SAP B1 & Infrastructure)
Great working environment
Exposure to latest technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation within the hospitality industry with strong presence across Singapore. They are looking to hire IT Manager (SAP B1 & Infrastructure) to join their team.
As an IT Manager (SAP B1 & Infrastructure), you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing strategy and road map for infrastructure (networks, servers and security), End user computing and SAP ECC/ SAP R3/ SAP B1 ERP side.
- Working on the It operations side including planning project, organising and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Reviewing existing IT infrastructure and recommend new technology to ensure operational requirements are met within the group.
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, time line and budget management.
- Managing service managers to ensure that vendors deliver the required SLA to ensure the smooth delivery of various systems and applications provided.
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10 years of within the SAP B1 and IT infrastructure space. You will have experience in managing stakeholders along with exposure to strategic planning. You will also have experience in information security management frameworks and must have good understand on the network side.
You will also have experience in budget planning and deep understanding of the current Infrastructure and operation technologies.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Leadership Role